Sunday, 27 April 2008

CONNECT preview night...

...was a bit daunting, and FLEW by!! My first big exhibition, new work, loads of people who actually know about art and are very discerning... scary marys!

Anyway, I loved it - had some great feedback about the new pieces, the display etc. The mortifying bit came when they plonked all 12 of us at the bottom of the stairs with all the visitors in front of us and spieled on about what a fabulous bunch we all are and how much work we'd put into it all.... true, but being out on show like that was a frightening experience - I'd better get used to it I guess.

The Collection is such a fantastic space to exhibit in, and the staff have been great, partic. Maggie Warren, has had the patience of a saint with us all over the last few weeks :) So a big THANKS to her!

Let's see how it all pans out....








No comments: