Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Fashionistas....

As part of the course I'm doing, I'm working with a couple of the Uni of Derby Fashion Studies 3rd years on jewellery to go with their degree show collections - been a fantastic project so far, absolutely loving working with both of them, Hannah Hoyle (Clothes Show Live Young Designer of the Year) and Jess Williamson. Anyhoo, now the exhibition's out of the way I've got cracking on finishing this project off - some pics of the pieces I've done for Hannah's collection, A disenchanted hollow, a mix of all things Greek goddess, Midsummer Night's Dream, primitive tribal stuff...wonderful...


And some pics of the pieces for Jess Williamson's collection - A Victoriana Vow - Victorian bridal, loads of dramatic shapes, beautiful dupion silk - gorgeous.

The actual fashion show is on 4th June at the Assembly Rooms in Derby - click here for info - collection previews, ticket bookings, info on the course etc. It's all gravy baby :)

No comments: