For a while I've wanted to do those images that look like the jewellery is sitting on the page...you know what I mean, washed out white background, slight shadow - the sort of shot that Laura at http://www.beadsbylaura.co.uk/ seems bloody good at taking!
Getting the new camera was key to this, meant I could manually adjust the aperture, which I hadn't previously been able to do. Also had some fab pointers from David Ross, a fellow Banks' Miller, re. lighting, aperture etc. etc. You can't really appreciate the shots here, as the background's dark, but here it is anyway - you can always go to http://www.codejewellery.com/ to have a look as I update images...

In addition this week, got my first potential overseas buyer WOOHOO! A lovely lady in North Carolina love the ring you see above....if you fancy one yourself, and you've got a stone in mind, give me a shout :)
Adieu mon brave!

1 comment:
Nice shot! Off to check out your Wordpress blog .....
Post a Comment