'Lo peeps - got myself a new toy at the weekend, a Fuji S5800, digital SLR camera - need manual aperture and shutter settings and custom white balance to get the shots I want for my new lines so decided to spend a bit of my last bursary payment on it... then went to West Mids Safari Park on Sunday to try it out heheh :)
Got some WICKED pictures with it, will post when I've uploaded...Amur leopards, white tigers, white lions, just fab.



So, thoroughly recommend it, SO easy to use once you know what the terms mean!!!
Laters x
Got some WICKED pictures with it, will post when I've uploaded...Amur leopards, white tigers, white lions, just fab.
So, thoroughly recommend it, SO easy to use once you know what the terms mean!!!
Laters x

2 comments:
I have a Fuji. It's not an SLR but I love it. I'm due a new camera soon and I'll definitely be getting another Fuji.
Show us your photos! ;o)
Laura x
This one was a bargain Laura, £119 at Comet... takes XD cards rather than the others, so we had to get one of those too, but worth it.
Unfortunately, because the images are so much finer than my old ones, it's causing probs uploading and Blogger isn't having it at the mo! :(
x
Post a Comment